Helped
Sorry about the last post.
I am now feeling better. Several theories as to why, but it all came about quite suddenly today, and things just aren't weighing so heavily on me now. Not through yet but the worst is over. Thanks for support and prayers and hugs and things, all you remarkable people :)
I am now feeling better. Several theories as to why, but it all came about quite suddenly today, and things just aren't weighing so heavily on me now. Not through yet but the worst is over. Thanks for support and prayers and hugs and things, all you remarkable people :)


3 Comments:
So glad! You are one special young lady. Hug time :-)
whew, good to hear. I'd hug you properly if I was in the right part of the country, but in the mean time, here's a virtual hug (*)
You're RAD peace out
Post a Comment
<< Home