Feeling better
Update on the last post: Thank God, I have made some progress. Thanks to those who expressed concern following the last post. I'm now making headway, thanks to our study on Monday night at cell group on discipline. I decided I really needed to get back into my old habit of [reading my bible and] praying before I go to sleep each night, in which I have been very lax over past months. Surprising though it may seem for a disciplinary exercise to take effect after just 2 days, it has done so. I was saying previously how I can't pray because I can never get past being guilty about not having prayed. Well, I spent Monday night's slot having it out over that, apologising and getting myself right again. And then, on Tuesday night, it all felt different, like I really could just discuss things with God again. So I think I'm back on track. Or getting there. If I can just keep it up.
Also last Sunday was better. Sometimes I find it helpful in my own worship to be on the music team, and sometimes I don't. This week I did. So that was nice. And the sermon was cool - very practical and inspiring :)
As for the intellectualism thing, of course there is an answer, which I knew all along, and shall try to apply more in future. It is, of course, to do with being humble and setting one's attitude aright.
This has been very ineloquent, but thought I'd just spit it all out whilst it's hot... mixed metaphors now... very bad. Meh.
Also last Sunday was better. Sometimes I find it helpful in my own worship to be on the music team, and sometimes I don't. This week I did. So that was nice. And the sermon was cool - very practical and inspiring :)
As for the intellectualism thing, of course there is an answer, which I knew all along, and shall try to apply more in future. It is, of course, to do with being humble and setting one's attitude aright.
This has been very ineloquent, but thought I'd just spit it all out whilst it's hot... mixed metaphors now... very bad. Meh.


1 Comments:
Yay!!!! That's so awesome!! Good to hear you're back in contact with God :) So glad things are working out for ya! Yeah regular prayer time and reading the bible makes quite a difference eh. Hope things are on the up for you now :)
Post a Comment
<< Home