Stuff
My tummy's making noises, and I think the guy at the next computer has noticed.
I don't know what 'roxxor' means, tho I'm guessing it's L33T or however you spell it, and I wish I did know.
I don't want to start working on my essays.
My parents get home from their holiday this evening and I should go home and clean up the house.
I think I am a flirt, though I don't mean to be, and I don't know how to be friends with girls. Except my sisters. I always wonder if people notice. Well you will now.
I wonder if I should do a nursing degree after this one, and learn some more Arabic, and go and work in an orphanage or a hospital in the Middle East.
I gave money this morning to a lady collecting for the Cystic Fibrosis (sp?) Foundation, and I'm wearing a classy red band round my wrist to prove it, but I don't actually know what cystic fibrosis is. It sounds bad. The red band clashes with my t-shirt.
I've done lots of exercise this week, and it feels great.
I would also quite like to go to Bangladesh and visit my sponsored child, Dolon. Only I don't know what I'd say.
The boys in the orphanage we visited in Thailand were really cool. That was one of my favourite things about the trip. I can remember most of their faces, but not many names. I think that was the only place I really thought 'I don't want to leave, I want to stay here and help.' Anyone read Little Men and Jo's Boys? I always thought that would be really cool. Not necessarily just boys though.
I love my friends.
I don't know what 'roxxor' means, tho I'm guessing it's L33T or however you spell it, and I wish I did know.
I don't want to start working on my essays.
My parents get home from their holiday this evening and I should go home and clean up the house.
I think I am a flirt, though I don't mean to be, and I don't know how to be friends with girls. Except my sisters. I always wonder if people notice. Well you will now.
I wonder if I should do a nursing degree after this one, and learn some more Arabic, and go and work in an orphanage or a hospital in the Middle East.
I gave money this morning to a lady collecting for the Cystic Fibrosis (sp?) Foundation, and I'm wearing a classy red band round my wrist to prove it, but I don't actually know what cystic fibrosis is. It sounds bad. The red band clashes with my t-shirt.
I've done lots of exercise this week, and it feels great.
I would also quite like to go to Bangladesh and visit my sponsored child, Dolon. Only I don't know what I'd say.
The boys in the orphanage we visited in Thailand were really cool. That was one of my favourite things about the trip. I can remember most of their faces, but not many names. I think that was the only place I really thought 'I don't want to leave, I want to stay here and help.' Anyone read Little Men and Jo's Boys? I always thought that would be really cool. Not necessarily just boys though.
I love my friends.


11 Comments:
Roxxor is a silly geeky l337 version of "rocks" as in "blogs roxxor" and no, you're not a flirt. Out of all the girls I know, you are most definately not in that category. Well, from another girl's perspective anyway :D Does this sound like a pick up line to say you're one of the people I want to get to know better this year? Wish I could give you some advice on the friend thing but I am equally inept :D
It was fun dancing with you last night, I have to say. You made a good guy!
Aw cheers bro :) Heh, maybe I just flirt on the inside...
Yeah I've read "Little Men and Jo's Boys" as well as the rest of that series. A good series.
With regards to Cystic Fibrosis it is a genetic disease that makes the mucus your body produces to protect your lungs very thick. So thick that your lungs have problems getting rid of it and all sorts of nasty bugs start to grow in it. People with it have a fairly low life expectancy. It's one of the nastier fairly common genetic disorders.
Heh - if you're a flirt, you're a really bad one :)
Hehe. Well I don't mean like wearing skanky clothes and stuff, but, I dunno, my general mindset. Intellectual flirting, perhaps. Is there such a thing? Well I just made it up. I guess I infer this from the relative number of male vs. female friends I have, and the said difficulty of befriending chicks. But perhaps it's just a being-human thing. And perhaps it doesn't come across as flirting (in which case I guess it's not flirting, which, I suppose, should be judged as such based on its reception at the other end...?). And perhaps I shouldn't read so much into myself :)
Hey Katherine,
I really like you. In fact, in a way I have been courting you recently...
(heh! the wrongness!)
I dont think you are flirtatious.. i merely think that boys are naturally attracted to your awesome intellect, servant-like nature, and total loveliness.... Its not your fault you are so desireable =)
Yeah, Christina pretty much summed up the geekiness.... l337 adds '-or' to lots of words (eg. suXX0r), which explains why there's the "-0r" on the end of 'rocks', plus it puts in random numbers and capitalisations which explains the "r0XX-"
Katherine... you are teh r0XX0r [you rock]
Oh and hey, don't worry about friend ratios... for some reason, boys are just easier to be friends with =)
You're cool.... I shall continue to court your friendship =]
Most lovely Michelle, I really like you too - so much so that I humbly offer you the following great big smile:
:D
May our courtship prosper and flourish like the blossoms of spring, and may it, like they, be pink, sweet scented and aesthetically pleasing (uh, prior to getting trampled underfoot, and finally washed down the drain...I'm sure that won't happen in this case).
Would you believe that I was sent to this conversation by my husband.
I complain that I always hang with guys too. I think there are just too many guys around and therefore we hang with them so we have friends, and they can be good friends too.
Anyway, as I was writing this I had an idea, maybe us girls should go out together some time, not boys, and then we can share in our "we have no female friends" dilema and bond over it, any takers?
Joy =)
yes please....
Yeah that'd be wicked :)
Wouldbeawesomegreatidea I mean, why yes :D
Post a Comment
<< Home