Happy goodness
I currently have this.
This is because one of the guys at youth group told me today at church that he's been using the Bible study guide that I wrote and handed out last week, and has found it really helpful. He's a very good-hearted sort of a lad, whose previous attempt at reading the Bible (in post-Easter-Camp enthusiasm) consisted of starting from the beginning and getting stuck very quickly. But this time, with a bit of explanation about what's going on, and some idea of where to start, he's finding it much better and quite enjoying it. Hurray! I now feel all the work I did on it has been worthwhile. Even if his enthusiasm peters out after another week or so, hopefully he won't be so scared of the Bible in future, and will be able to start to make use of it in his life. Thanks God!
This is because one of the guys at youth group told me today at church that he's been using the Bible study guide that I wrote and handed out last week, and has found it really helpful. He's a very good-hearted sort of a lad, whose previous attempt at reading the Bible (in post-Easter-Camp enthusiasm) consisted of starting from the beginning and getting stuck very quickly. But this time, with a bit of explanation about what's going on, and some idea of where to start, he's finding it much better and quite enjoying it. Hurray! I now feel all the work I did on it has been worthwhile. Even if his enthusiasm peters out after another week or so, hopefully he won't be so scared of the Bible in future, and will be able to start to make use of it in his life. Thanks God!


2 Comments:
Yayness!
Fantastic!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home