My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Curious

I overslept this morning, because I was waiting to find out whether or not I was going on the missions trip to Mars with the rest of the team. Having gone the previous time, and having really enjoyed it - going up in the rocket and all, and feeling useful - I wasn't sure if they were expecting me to come along this time or not. I needed to find out urgently, because I hadn't packed yet, and they were about to leave; therefore I couldn't possibly move from where I was till I'd found out, in case I missed the message and let everyone down. Hence I didn't get up till 7:38, which was when I realised they weren't going to tell me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

That is fantastic!

7:53 pm, June 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home