My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Psalm 62 (or exerpts thereof)

For God alone my soul waits in silence;
From Him comes my salvation.
He alone is my rock and my salvation.
Be still, my soul, and find rest in God alone;
My expectation is from Him.
God has spoken once; twice have I heard this:
that power belongs to God.
Also to You, O Lord, belongs mercy:
For You render to each one according to his work.
*
Hm, funny how a passage can seem rather run-of-the-mill when you come back to it later in the day and are no longer in a wondering mood. Nonetheless I shall post it, for it did me much good this morning :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin C. said...

Psalm 62, I am going to have to remember that. Be still, my soul, and find rest in God alone. I like that part. It reminds me to, find rest in God. Come to him. To lay my burdens down at the cross. Yes, I will have to bookmark that one. I have to thank you for that post.

10:32 am, February 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home