My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Monday, February 21, 2005

Burnination!

I R burnt. Ouch. After being so very good all summer and not getting fried once, even at Parachute, I got wasted in the weekend at youth group camp. I can hardly sit down. :( Worst part is it's my own silly fault. Well, that and dying of cancer, which is no doubt my fate now. Good part is, I shall be looking like a bronzed goddess in a week's time. At least from the back.

In other news, I have met up with really an absurd number of random people from the past in the last few days. One walking through town a few days ago, four whilst enrolling at uni on Thursday, and two in my philosophy class today. In all cases we got to have a chat (varying degrees of in-depthness). And most were people that I had sort of lost touch with, having intended to, you know, be a really good friend and all. So that was interesting. Second chances and all that.

Also, the camp was really cool. I love my youth group. I have 3 new girls in my cell group this year - two are shy, one is...well, extremely not shy. So, yeah, finally the chicks outnumber the blokes. And I was so proud of the rest of them (not just my cell group I mean) coz they were so friendly and welcoming, and because they are cool :)

Hm, that's all.

Edit: Oh yeah, plus on Thursday I had dinner with a friend from school who was home for the summer, and then spent the evening with my old cell group leader.

There's just so many people in the world. (duh) How is one supposed to have time for all the people one cares about?

1 Comments:

Blogger Justin C. said...

Sounds like you have been very busy. Sounds liked you got fried as well.

2:31 pm, February 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home