My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I'm back!

Ta-da! Here I am again. My blogging fast is over, and I am also back in the country - as of 3 and a half hours. Who will be the first to discover this post, I wonder? I shall do a proper post sometime in the next day or two, about Thailand. Right now, however, I shall have a shower, with real hot water and everything, coming straight out of the plumbing all by itself, and crawl into my own nice warm bed, as it is about 31 hours since I got up this morning and I didn't sleep a wink on the plane. Hehe, I love flying.

Good night all. Looking forward to seeing you as soon as possible, if not sooner.

3 Comments:

Blogger M Ronayne said...

Welcome back. Yay for not getting sold or contracting hepatitis :)

5:39 pm, December 15, 2004  
Blogger Matthew P said...

Welcome back home Katherine, to a cooler climate where you still need more sunscreen!
See you around :)

5:55 pm, December 15, 2004  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey nice to see your back.

12:28 pm, December 18, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home