My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Monday, November 08, 2004

A Post-Postological-Post Post

[Moodiness of Me update: yep, got over that one after a day or two :)]

Huzzah! I am all finished for the year. Here's my plans for the summer in case anyone's interested:

Taking tomorrow (Tuesday) off to do all my shopping and bits and pieces to get ready for Thailand.

Then working, probably full-time, till Friday 19th Nov. But weekends and evenings are FREEEEEE! well mostly... so I can have some fun. And learn Thai.

Leave for Thailand Monday 22nd
Get back Monday 14th December.

Back into work after that, pretty much till uni starts I guess. Haven't yet broached the possibility with my boss of maybe going to Parachute - not sure if he'd let me have the time off after 3 weeks in Thailand, on account of it's our frantically busy season...but he's a Christian so he might understand...

As for my leisure hours, apart from doing the regular summerish fun stuff, I shall be catching up on all the theological pondering I've been postponing for the last month. I shall finally get round to reading all Andrew and Reuben's posts, and do some reading of my own, and hopefully make a start on getting somewhere along the way towards approaching the point of deciding maybe the first one or two things about what I might perhaps think is potentially likely to possibly be true, or something close.

And, having learnt from this year's mistakes, I shall somehow also fit in getting ahead on my reading for next semester's English paper (the 20th century novel)...heh, what are the chances?

So, uh, hm, that could be interesting. I shall require a lot of socialising as well as all that to keep me sane... well, too late perhaps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

Man. I keep realizing I won't see people for ages!

I finish my 3 day test on thursday, fly out on friday morning (just missing kelly), and arrive back on the 22nd at 8pm, most likely missing you.

8:12 pm, November 08, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home