My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Anyone Interested?

Just got the following email from the philosophy department. I don't know anything about it apart from what's here but I think I might go. If anyone else is keen let me know.


>Is anyone interested in going to watch Lisa Norriss's play 'The Writer's
>Quest for More Than a Middle'?
>
>Lisa is an experienced playwright and an ex-philosophy student.
>
>She has suggested that philosophy people may like to come along on
>Thursday the 7th of September at 7:30 pm.
>
>(I think it is on from the 4th to the 8th, but you had better check on
>the dates if you want to go on a different day.)
>
>It will be at The Open Stage, on Hagley Ave.
>
>For tickets phone 3562092, or email loopen_experiment@yahoo.co.nz
>
>I am happy to arrange to get tickets for other people if anyone wants me
>to.
>
>The flyer is in the Phil and Rels tea room if you want more information.
>
>
>Student tickets are $12. Wage-earners $15.
>
>There is a small discount for group bookings, but I doubt that it is a
>significant enough discount to make a group booking worthwhile.

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew P said...

Perhaps.
What should I do if I'm neither a student or a wage earner? Will it be free?
:)

7:22 pm, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

Tempting... it's been forever since I saw a play... and never since I saw once by a Phil student :)

7:05 pm, August 30, 2006  
Blogger Matthew P said...

Actually, no... I'm busy that night

2:29 pm, September 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home