My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Friday, October 07, 2005

I just haven't had enough

of reading and pondering and sweating over essays and devoting my mental energy to things that don't *really* matter but really *feel* like they do, and anyhow are fun.

In other words, I think I shall do honours next year. And for no better reason than that I find it fun. You only live once. And maybe I'll write some dazzling article that will make the world a better place. Or perhaps, more realistically, I will better prepare myself for the world in which I hope to have some positive impact. Details as to how this will work will follow in future decades.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

Hooray! So glad you've been able to work something out! It makes stuff a bit easier I guess, when you've decided something one way or the other. Yay for a direction!! Hope it'll be a really awesome year for you and you get heaps out of it :D

12:21 am, October 08, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to hear you've been able to decide on what too do!

That it's fun and you find it interesting is a valid enough reason. Lifes ment to be enjoyed after all!

On a slightly different note it's cool to hear that there will be some one else I know at uni next year.

3:46 pm, October 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home