My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Friday, December 01, 2006

"Wildly exciting is our normal"

Guess what kind of product this is the slogan for. Go on, guess. It made me giggle.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

some kind of hair product?

5:20 pm, December 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd go with shampoo.

12:34 am, December 02, 2006  
Blogger Matthew P said...

Fibre capsules?

11:46 pm, December 02, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

Bother, didn't think you'd get it that easily. Yeah it's shampoo. Clairol herbal essences. But the point is, while I find the product adequate, it falls short of being wildly exciting. In my opinion. And I imagine the people who work at the Clairol factory are managing to keep fairly calm about it too.

10:04 pm, December 03, 2006  
Blogger Ruth said...

I so win! I am an awesome guesser :)

3:20 pm, December 04, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

By the way Nato I totally suspect you of cheating. Should have specified no google allowed :P

11:24 am, December 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the type of person who would cheat? Would I even consider bending rules that haven't been explicitly specified?

Ok, yeah, I guess I probably would.

12:42 pm, December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home