My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sad Panda

Cash contents of wallet: $2
Fetchable price for sunglasses if sold on trademe: $5
A semester's worth of research notes, plus a bundle of first year essays I was taking home to mark: Priceless

*

Yeah, so my backpack got stolen last night. Someone broke into my car outside the flat after cell group sometime. Bizarre how something of absolutely no value to a thief can be SO valuable to me. Makes me a sad panda.

Human beings are wonderful creatures.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wicked. don't you just love riccarton. :(

2:43 pm, September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sux ham steaks. Ill keep an eye out on Trademe for the glasses and or essays ( I am surprised more people don't sell essays!)

3:14 pm, September 19, 2006  
Blogger AJ said...

james and i tried to find your pack after we delivered those flyers today, but couldn't:(.uh, on the plus side james did get some photos of daffodils.

7:41 pm, September 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yarr, t'weren't this scurvey pirate.

10:27 pm, September 19, 2006  
Blogger Matthew P said...

pooh :(

11:19 pm, September 19, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

Thanks AJ and James. I really appreciated all your help. Hurrah for good mates. Also wonderful to hear about the daffodils.

Anyone hear my announcements on the Breeze, RDU or MoreFM? I didn't, which is why I'm curious to know if they were actually played. Somewhere around drive-home time yesterday.

9:58 am, September 20, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

Asking if anyone had found it.

2:37 pm, September 20, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

Man, I can't believe people'd nick things like essays and research! That sux :(

Maybe try advertising/writing a letter to CANTA as well?

3:43 pm, September 20, 2006  
Blogger AJ said...

yoyo any word on the bank camera situation? eg; did they nail the perp?
(that's slang from my days in the force)

11:51 pm, September 27, 2006  
Blogger AJ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:52 pm, September 27, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

Nope. Not that I've heard anyway. Got a letter from the police and was all excited, only it turned out to be just more admin stuff - wanting *another* inventory of what went missing.

Ah well. I'm sure they're busy chaps.

6:09 pm, September 29, 2006  
Blogger AJ said...

hmm that sucks

2:05 pm, September 30, 2006  
Blogger AJ said...

hey there! you should post again, maybe about something happy, like butterflies?

8:31 pm, October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home