Who's going this year? Also does anyone know anyone who's driving up who might have a spare seat (for which I would of course contribute petrol costs)? Just for the trip up. Before I go ahead and book a plane ticket.
I'm going.... well... at least.. I've booked my plane tickets....
I'm just wanting to confirm I'll have some parachute buddies before buying my parachute ticket. (otherwise I may just hang with my parents for the weekend— but I really would like to go)
oh, and the best way to buy them is from soul purpose... they're cheaper, and if you can fit, you get to be in their central tenting spot
I'm considering going... if there is a group of us to tent together. I'm also quite interested in some sort of roadtrip up there or back, and would perhaps be prepared to take my van if numbers (and vehicle) are viable.
4 Comments:
I'm going.... well... at least.. I've booked my plane tickets....
I'm just wanting to confirm I'll have some parachute buddies before buying my parachute ticket. (otherwise I may just hang with my parents for the weekend— but I really would like to go)
oh, and the best way to buy them is from soul purpose... they're cheaper, and if you can fit, you get to be in their central tenting spot
It is rumored that that cool guy lyndon might be making an appearance at the festival!
I'm considering going... if there is a group of us to tent together.
I'm also quite interested in some sort of roadtrip up there or back, and would perhaps be prepared to take my van if numbers (and vehicle) are viable.
and you can all come visit me in h town!!
Post a Comment
<< Home