MLIA
Yesterday: bought a copy of the fortnightly Edinburgh/Glasgow events mag 'The List' without checking the date on it, and it turns out the new issue comes out tomorrow.
Nonetheless, today I read it, to see what's going on (trying not to look at what I have missed). One thing catches my attention: a couple of Swedish singing/songwriting sisters called First Aid Kit, who've just released an album which sounds charming. Looked them up on YouTube. I like their sound. Some new music would be nice. Probably can't afford the CD though.
'Coming up' page in The List: they are coming to Scotland! And I haven't missed them yet! Edinburgh on the 19th (at my fave venue), Glasgow on the 20th, in case I miss... oh wait, that is the weekend that my employers are so kindly taking me and Meg up to their cottage in the Highlands for a holiday.
My life is...I just don't know the right adjective here.
Nonetheless, today I read it, to see what's going on (trying not to look at what I have missed). One thing catches my attention: a couple of Swedish singing/songwriting sisters called First Aid Kit, who've just released an album which sounds charming. Looked them up on YouTube. I like their sound. Some new music would be nice. Probably can't afford the CD though.
'Coming up' page in The List: they are coming to Scotland! And I haven't missed them yet! Edinburgh on the 19th (at my fave venue), Glasgow on the 20th, in case I miss... oh wait, that is the weekend that my employers are so kindly taking me and Meg up to their cottage in the Highlands for a holiday.
My life is...I just don't know the right adjective here.


4 Comments:
And it's one life, and it's this life, and it's beautiful.
Oh, Kat!
If I were in the same hemisphere (OK, country would be more useful), I would like to give you a hug and then as we step back do one of those silly little "Oh, what have we here? How ever did this get in my bag?" routines with a First Aid Kit CD. It would probably be a bit awkward, but well-meant :)
"My Life Is Adjective".
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home