So, I think maybe...
...that, having saved the bare minimum of money I will require to actually get myself physically (and legally) to Europe... I might just start chanelling my mental efforts away from accumulating a larger savings buffer and getting all anxious about it, and into preparing myself mentally for hitting the ground with nothing but myself to support me. Well, that is, I will have *some* money (you have to to get the visa), but not enough to relax. So, I shall turn my mind to that, and hopefully thus be able to actually enjoy the next six months without too much of a shadow over my mind. Not that I mean to be utterly heedless, or course, and I'll still try to make vaguely reasonable provision for myself.
Edit: Also, I secretly have in the back of my mind that I might prefer to wwoof in NZ rather than Europe anyway. Persuading Meg of this could be a challenge. Probably impossible.
Edit: Also, I secretly have in the back of my mind that I might prefer to wwoof in NZ rather than Europe anyway. Persuading Meg of this could be a challenge. Probably impossible.


1 Comments:
*I* think you should still go to Europe, just because it is different and the difference will expand your mind. You can always come back and WWOOF in New Zealand, and you will have an expanded mind. From the difference.
Post a Comment
<< Home