My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Friday, November 28, 2008

Undone

Okay so, not doing that anymore. Just had a call saying they're so sorry but they've changed their minds and can't really use a part timer after all. So there goes $4000.

Now what? Fuck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get off my lawn, you damn global recession! *shakes fist*

6:46 pm, November 28, 2008  
Blogger Christina said...

Ouch :( Could you go full-time at your Dad's place?

Sounds like you need a *hug*

6:22 pm, December 02, 2008  
Blogger Kat said...

Nah, the whole trouble is that Dad only has enough work for me to do 28 hours a week. And now that my course is finishing I'll have 3 spare mornings, but it's a bit of a tall order finding anyone that wants someone for such specific times.

Actually I'm mostly over my little whinge fest now. I was grumpy last week, but then I realised how lame that was of me, given that I'm the one who's made choices that have got me in this position. And I remembered that I live in a great country, am free, and have an enjoyable life. Not that that makes job hunting any more fun, but yeah.

12:45 am, December 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home