My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Friday, July 25, 2008

Hey I just remembered...

Last night I had this dream where two different professional musicians, on separate occasions, just completely ripped me to shreds after having overheard me playing the piano, when I thought I was alone. They were just fully laughing at me, saying I was all heart and no skill. It didn't upset me particularly - I just thought it was kind of mean. When I woke up I immediately applied it to the writing I'd been doing the previous evening just before I went to sleep (which was certainly of the 'all heart and no skill' variety), rather than to music. Then forgot about it, till now.

That is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

mmm...
tis odd how sometimes dreams integrate with reality

5:39 pm, July 25, 2008  
Blogger AJ said...

who were the musicians?

10:30 am, July 29, 2008  
Blogger Kat said...

Don't know. No one I recognised from real life. I think I recall one of them to have been a classical pianist in his late thirties, dressed in a tux, bespectacled and sporting a side parting, and having a geeky and snobby demeanor. Can't remember the other one. Another man though I think.

2:07 pm, July 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home