My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cool and slightly freakish

Super cool anagram things from an e-mail I got sent - one wonders how much time someone has spent coming up with them...

DORMITORY
DIRTY ROOM

PRESBYTERIAN
BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER
MOON STARER

DESPERATION
A ROPE ENDS IT

THE EYES
THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH
HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE
HERE COME DOTS

SLOT MACHINES
CASH LOST IN ME

ANIMOSITY
IS NO AMITY

ELECTION RESULTS
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT
I'M A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES
THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO
TWELVE PLUS ONE

MOTHER-IN-LAW
WOMAN HITLER

4 Comments:

Blogger ElizabethB said...

AMAZING! Can I quote you? Thanx

10:17 am, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

He he he, those are awesome :) Although I have a sneaking suspicion I've seen woman hitler somewhere before... it was real good to see you last night, I'm hoping you'll be a permanent fixture at Heresy again :)

4:16 pm, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

I entertain the same hope. Though it's actually quite a strain to think of not having Monday nights free for studying anymore! [*slap* no Katherine, some things are more important.]

5:45 pm, April 04, 2006  
Blogger AJ said...

Come to heresy

5:39 pm, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home