My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Monday, January 02, 2006

Gone with the Wind

My darling little sister flew out into the blustering Norwester this morning. She'll be in Auckland about now, and from thence to London, and then to the school she will be working at for the rest of the year, which is out near Wales. Dear me, how I shall miss her! In case you've not noticed, my family is very close, Meg and I especially. So if I'm a little teary in days to come, it'll be either because I'm missing her, or because I've heard from her saying she's terribly homesick. In either case, you can just remind me that I'm going to visit her in April, which will heal both afflictions. Also hugs might help.

1 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

Remember, you're going to see your sister in April. :P

12:45 pm, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home