My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Joke of the week

Extract from an episode of 'A Bit of Fry and Laurie'

John: You've a daughter, haven't you?
Peter: Yes, Henrietta.
John: Did he, did he? I'm sorry to hear that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

that's awesome!

Is that a new show, or a dvd?

I'm assuming it's Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie? Better known as General Melchett/ voice of the guide and The Prince Regent/House

8:22 am, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

Person One: Did I tell you my wife went on holiday last week?

Person Two: Jamaica?

Person One: No, she went of her own free will.

Sorry... yours is much better :D Fry and Laurie rock :D

3:26 pm, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Kat said...

Jim: yep it's them. They did a show in the 80s, a friend of mine has all the DVDs and I've borrowed one. Much fun. Maybe I'll bring it round sometime - you and Joy would probably like it.

7:15 pm, June 01, 2006  
Blogger AJ said...

HUGH LAURIE! I MUST SEE IT!!!

9:52 am, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home