Does anyone happen to have a spare cable to run from my computer to the modem thingy or whatever it is that makes the interwebs go? (To use the technical term...) Just before I go out and buy one, thought I'd check. It would need to be about 10-15m long.


3 Comments:
Afraid not.
However I'd suggest that if your intending to buy the cable I'd recommend DragonPC they're just up the road from your flat 5 / 29, Acheron Drive. And at $25 for 20m they're alot cheaper than other places like Dicksmith ($40).
cat5/cat6 is the technical term, and the usual name is "network cable" :)
Oooh, go to Campus Computers at uni! They're so much cheaper! They're only $10 for a 15m cable.
Only thing is, you have to have student ID (of any tertiary institution). So... if you didn't get any from Bridal, just borrow a student for the hour (I suggest Chad or possibly myself) and we can grab it with you :D
Post a Comment
<< Home