My Photo
Name:
Location: South Island, New Zealand

Friday, June 02, 2006

Just curious

If you read this post, could you please leave a comment? And obviously include your name if you don't have a blogger account and use the 'anonymous' option. Just wondering who's reading this these days, since comments have been a little sparse recently so I can't tell. Ta.

15 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

Heya, keep on posting.
I don't think I'll leave my name :)

1:49 pm, June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.

2:41 pm, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Christina said...

Why yes, my sister-in-shortness, please keep posting! Your eloquent prose is indeed a marvel to behold :D

5:49 pm, June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...

6:02 pm, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

.....

7:16 pm, June 02, 2006  
Blogger Rebel Heart said...

Jesus Crux was here, you may auction this comment someday when i'm famous

7:52 pm, June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

?

12:16 am, June 03, 2006  
Blogger ElizabethB said...

I visit you often!

2:23 pm, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Jim said...

and the frog said...

"readit, readit"

8:46 am, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Hannah said...

i like it : )

11:12 am, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

hullo

5:21 pm, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Woody said...

Nobody comments on my site either.

J

6:30 pm, June 07, 2006  
Blogger Anaru said...

??

3:10 pm, June 09, 2006  
Blogger AJ said...

Katherine this is GOD...frey Jones (I Heart The Simpsons)

9:51 am, June 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I'm the only one with no blog account huh?!

I stop stop by on my lunch breaks sometime, thanks for giving me something to do.

Joy =)

12:31 pm, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home