Gigsy-wigsy. Isn't it, you know. Marvellous.
My sister and I plan to go and see these guys play at the Dux on Friday, around 8:30 I think. I am ever-so-slightly acquainted with James, the bass/piano player (I work with his father), and have heard him play some stuff with a couple of mates before - could be quite good. His girlfriend Jessie is a folk singer and I think she's doing a set too. Free gig.
Anyone keen? Meet us there if you are coz we'll be coming from the other side of town. I'm not entirely sure which room they're playing in but shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
James and Jessie also do a combined set, which they're performing at the Wunderbar in Lyttelton on Wednesday (see ad on the link above). Could also be fun - I'll probably go if anyone cares to join me.
Anyone keen? Meet us there if you are coz we'll be coming from the other side of town. I'm not entirely sure which room they're playing in but shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
James and Jessie also do a combined set, which they're performing at the Wunderbar in Lyttelton on Wednesday (see ad on the link above). Could also be fun - I'll probably go if anyone cares to join me.


3 Comments:
I'd be keen.
I loves it! I could be keen, but have a couple of other things on as well, so I'll se how far I get!
BTW - tomorrow is the start of Fair Trade fortnight. Junk art exhibition in Cashel mall from 6pm-8:30pm.
(+ various speakers on over the next coupla weeks at very silly times when everyone is at work + some other events)
I've got a mate's 40th on Friday night so I probably won't make it, but I'd be real keen to do next Wednesday night.
Post a Comment
<< Home